Monday, January 25, 2016

What are some red flags when going out on dates?

Having been in a relationship for the last two centuries--er, I mean ten years, it's been a while since I've 'dated' in the field. So my info might be a little dated. 
Still I've got fond memories of many women and the reasons why I wasn't interested in having a relationship with them. This isn't meant to be too serious or anything. But these were always warning signs that may have kept me from getting too close.
Anyway, take this post for what it's worth: which isn't all that much. 

1. Complaining about ex boy friends. Viciously.
2. Drinking WAY TOO MUCH.
3. Acting as if we are in a Hallmark Valentines Day advertisement even though we barely know each other.
4. An obsession with superficialities: other people's looks, possessions, etc.
5. Ill-treatement of staff serving us or other strangers.
6. An irrational negative attitude to other women.
And then there's the indescribable 'warning bell' that goes off for a reason that you're not sure of.
Listen to the warning bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment