Thursday, May 19, 2016

Game of thrones, season 6 episode 4...what was Tormund thinking when he was looking at Brienne?

Hmmmm….this is some GOOD chicken. These Night’s Watchmen, they sure do live the life. I really have come to the land of milk and honey. Well, more like the Land of Chicken and Ale! ho ho ho.
And the Ale. How delicious is that? Home brew north of the wall never tasted so good. These kneelers got it made. They are too busy moping around and crying to appreciate what they’ve got. Just goes to show you…Grass is always greener. I say, eat, enjoy. You only live once. You’d think Snow would recognize that. He’s still depressed. If I were him I’d be having the party of a lifetime. All the chicken and ale anybody could want.
Why is this blonde dude looking at me? What’s his problem? I’ve heard these southrons can be…well, a little light in the hobnail boots. Is he coming on to me? He looks just like a wildling woman looks when she wants me to forcibly steal her. That’s a little weird, but when in Rome…or Valyria, rather…
Hey, wait a minute. That’s a woman! Oh, yeah, she definitely wants me. I rememeber Ygritte telling me how the southrons do it. Hey, look my way, blue eyes. Maybe I’ll just suggestively munch on this chicken. MMMMMM….yum yum. Smack. slurp.
Oh, yeah. She wants me.

1 comment:

  1. Great information about season 7. Everyone is so excited to watch game of thrones season 7 because season 7 is full of thriller and adventure.

    ReplyDelete